You May Also Be Interested In:
Introduction: We are a Dutch company named Batucom, which exists as from 1994, and have direct contact with the buyers of rough diamonds in Belgium.
Our aim: We are looking for suppliers for long term relationship to extend our business. The seller has to confirm and agree our procedure.
- seller has to sent an FCO to Batucom
- seller has to take care that the rough diamonds has to be at buyers destination
- the diamonds has to be accompanied by the sellers representative and the necessarily documents such as Kimberly Attest
- all export documents are for sellers account and import documents for buyers account
- if the seller and buyer agree to proceed business, then the seller has to sent a copy of his flight ticket to prove his arrival as agreed with the buyer
- after inspection of the parcel(s) and the agreement of the price, payment will be done immediately
- after bank confirmation the documents of ownership of the diamonds will be handover to the buyer and everybody is happy
- We dont do upfront payments