Rub On Sticker/Decal (RUB-003)
You May Also Be Interested In:
sticker and decal
Rub on sticker/Decal is fashionable for scrapbooking field. You cannot figure out it's a sticker additive even when you watch it carefully on the surface you apply to. The material of rub on sticker is clear PS or PET, which is acid & lignin free, totally environment friendly. It is with Permanent acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive and stands up against water, dirt, grease, salt and weak acids oil.
Good choice for transfer sticker on album, scrapbook, paper, cards, wood and some plastic items.
Rub on sticker works this way:
1. Prepare the surface by making sure that it is clean, dry and free of grease or dust.
2. Cut out the rub-on to be transferred from the sheet, being careful to keep the protective sheet in place.
3. Remove the protective sheet and lightly place the rub-on in position.
4. Hold the rub-on sheet firmly in place.
5. With the supplied stick, or with similar object, begin rubbing at one end and work toward the other. Rub directly on the printed design until it has transferred completely to your project.
6. Slowly lift the rub-on sheet to make sure the design has transferred. If not(or if a tear has occurred) , replace the rub-on sheet and rub again where needed.
7. After transfer is complete, lay the protective sheet over the design and rub again to ensure adhesion.
No water, no glue and no solvent used in this process!
Very simple and very easy!
Color 4 Color
Material Clear PS or PET
Process High Quality Silk Screen Printing
Size 145 by 108 mm, Any Proper Size available
Additional Feature Luminous and Other fashion Style
Used For Decoration and embellishment
Good For Scrapbook, Album, Memorabilia, Envelop, Cards, Commonplace books and Paper decoration or embellishment