SA Series LED Displays Studio Flash
You May Also Be Interested In:
The SA was designed and engineered for the photographer working in the large studio. It's powerful with precise power adjustments and dependable repeatability. The SA can recycle to full power in a short time and offers a wide rang of lighting control options with precision adjustments and a user-friendly control panel that lets you know exactly how much power is coming out.
1. Operating Voltage:130-250V. With its sophisticated circuitry. The SA adjusts capacitor performance to ensure complete output accuracy and consistency, retaining a color temperature 5600K1300K.
2. Stepless power variation from 100% down to 5% over a six-stop range with LED control panels.
3. Variable-speed cooling fans respond to internal temperature changes to ensure peak performance.
4. Very fast recycling. Ready light indication 100% charge. Audible recharge confirmation. Intermittent modeling mode extinguishes modeling lamp when the flash is fired and turns it back on again when the flash is 100% recycled. This provides a visual indication that the flash has been successfully triggered and recycled.
5. Five position modeling lamp settings:off, on at 100% brightness, in proportion to the flash power selected, intermittent modeling mode, persist brightness.
6. Sensitivity and safety with low voltage operation of 12V making it ideal for use with sensitive digital cameras.
7. To trigger the flash:light, sync cord, manually, radio remote control.