SBLC / BG
You May Also Be Interested In:
proof of funds
We can issue the SBLC/BG from the following banks,
UBS: Swiss, Deutsche Bank: Frankfurt, HSBC LONDON, BARCLAYS
Client should be in position to send a payment via conditional MT103. The leasing fee is 19% in total.
The agreement and rest of the detail can be provider only upon receipt of the LOI and CIS and POF and Passport Color copy.
Upon signing the LOI/contract, the beneficiary should send their conditional payment via MT 103 and there is no other payment terms/procedure accepted for an operative instrument. If beneficiary prefers to receive a non-operative instrument in advance, I can send it upon receipt of the pre-advice fee (Normally 1% or less - Depends on the face value) . Plz note if client does not require any Pre Advice No ESCROW amount has to be paid from his end. The format should be from the Clients bank & we do not have any prescribed format. ANY FORMAT OF SBLC CAN BE APPROVED BY US.
We are into Issuing of ILC & INR BG. If anyone has any requirement for the same do get in touch with us. Our Procedures are as follows :
1. Letter of Intent & Company Profile shall be presented to us on Clients Letter Head, duly Signed, Stamped.
2. Providing full information regarding the Client in the Client Information Sheet that we shall provide you.
3. Showing us Proof of Funds regarding the said Issued Instrument, like Bank Undertaking, Demand Draft, or Bank Confirmation Letter.
4. Upon the receipt of the said Documents, the Applicant shall confirm to your client through TeleFax or by Mail or by Physical Verification regarding the Information Provided by your client.
5. On confirmation from your Client, Applicant shall SWIFT or TELEFAX the said instrument on the Clients Bank.
6. On receipt of the SWIFT or TELEFAX confirmation, your clients shall verify from the Applicants bankers & upon successful verification from your clients end, clients banker shall pay the Issuing charge to the Applicants Bank or to the Applicant.