Sell SCRAP METALS

no image You May Also Be Interested In: gas cylinders scrap metals used rail r50 r65 used rails r50 r65 used rails r50.r65
We ARE SCRAP COMPANY BASE IN ACCRA AND BRANCH OFFICE IN TAKORADI GHANA, WE EXPORT SCRAP TO ANY DESTINATION, ONLY END BUYER WANTED, BELOW IS THE QUANTITY AND SPECIFICATION. THE OFFER IS CONTAINERISED AND WE OFFER BOTH FOB AND CIF PRICE. PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS AND END BUYER WANTED.

USED RAIL: 5000MT U$ 157.00 PARK IN CONTAINERS ONLY

HMS 1: 3500MT U$150.00 PARK IN CONTAINERS ONLY

HMS1&2: 3500MT U$152.00 PARK IN CONTAINERS ONLY

BELOW IS OUR USED RAIL SPECIFICATION AND CHEMICAL CONTENTS ,

The Commodity of USED RAIL R50 - R65 shall consist of a mix of Used Rails R50 - R65. The length of the Cut Used Rails R50 - R65 will be from 1.0 meter to 1.5 meters. Non-metal impurities total 0.1% (point one percent) or less. All Commodity is totally free from any types of radiation, bombs, arms and ammunition, mines, shell, cartridges, sealed containers, gas cylinders, explosive shells or explosive.

CHEMICAL CONTENTS:

The material is free from mud, dust, fluff, non-ferrous inclusions, excessive rust and other impurities. Free from any explosives, shells, cartridges, other arms and ammunition used or otherwise and any closed containers, substances and coatings, any organic waste and other harmful substances. no radiation. Carbon 0, 2% to 0.60 5, Manganese 0, 60 % to 0.90 %, Silicon 0, 15 to 0, 35 %, Sulphur 0, 05 % Maximum, Photospheres 0.05 % to Maximum.


PAYMENT TERMS ARE AS FOLLOWS;

30% ADVANCE PAYMENT SHALL BE MADE AT SITE ON PLACING OF CONTAINERS AND THE REST 70% SHALL BE MADE WHEN THE BUYER RECEIEVES THE SHIPPED ON BOARD B/L, IF YOU ACCEPT MY PROCEDURE THEN WE CAN WORK. I LOOK FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Best Regards
FRANK
Certifications
SGS
Terms of Payment
T/T
Terms of Sale
FOB