SCRAP OPTION 2
You May Also Be Interested In:
rails hms 1
scrap metal used rails
used rails hms
Commoditie: SCRAP METAL (USED RAILS HMS 1 & 2)
R-50 (51,57 KG/m GOST 7173-75)
R-65 (64,72 KG/m GOST 8165-75)
HMS 1 & 2
HMS 1 & 2 (80% 20%)
HMS 1 (100%)
Origin: Russia and Ukraine
Port of Loading: Vladivostok, Kandalaksha, Novorossiysk, Kholmsk, Astrakhan, Korsakov, and Murmansk.
Contract: (Spot deal) or (12 months)
Payment: Letter of Credit L/C or other method of payment accepted by seller
Delivery: within 30 to 45 days as will be scheduled in the contract.
Quantities & Prices: These are net prices and are subject to change without notification.
30,000 MT - USD 230/MT
60,000 MT - USD 220/MT
90,000 MT - USD 210/MT
HMS 1 & 2
30,000 MT - USD 240/MT
1,000,000 TO 5,000,000 MT - USD 190/MT
12 MONTHS CONTRACT
12,500 MT x 12 months - USD 210/MT
30,000 MT x 12 months - USD 200/MT
60,000 MT x 12 months - USD 190/MT
90,000 MT x 12 months - USD 180/MT
120,000 MT x 12 months - USD 170/MT
From 200,000 to 500,000 MT x 12 months - USD 150/MT
HMS 1 & 2
12,500 MT x 12 months - USD 205/MT
30,000 MT x 12 months - USD 195/MT
60,000 MT x 12 months - USD 185/MT
90,000 MT x 12 months - USD 175/MT
120,000 MT x 12 months - USD 165/MT
From 200,000 to 500,000 MT x 12 months - USD 140/MT
(The procedures are not negotiable)
1. Buyer issues Irrevocable Corporate Purchase Order with full banking Information and not sanitized or internet circulated ICPO/LOI.
2. Seller issues Full Corporate Offer alongside with NCNDA. Buyer returns endorsed and sealed Full Corporate Offer.
3. Seller issues Sales Purchase Agreement (SPA) . Buyer sign and return contract to the seller.
4. Buyer makes Payment of the USD 1.5/per metric ton, registration fee directly with the government monopoly (JSC RUSSIAN RAILWAYS incharge of the transportation of the products from the yard to the loading port) . And if the seller fails to execute the contract the amount will be returned to the buyer.
5. Seller forward the hard copies contract to buyer via currier service DHL or EMS.
6. Seller issues bank to bank the Proof of Product (POP) .
7. Buyers bank confirms POP and returns to Seller.
8. Seller issues operative 2% Performance Bond.
9. Buyer issues Non-Operative Letter of Credit L/C or other method of payment accepted by seller and buyer in favor of Seller bank account valid for one (1) Month and buyers bank shall be a top 50 World Bank.
10. LC payment will activate only after the shipment document are submitted.
11. Upon completion of all verifications, delivery and shipment commences as Per Contract.