SF(DX) OILLESS BUSHINGS
You May Also Be Interested In:
1. PTFE with lead 0.01~0.03mm
2. Porous bronze 0.2~0.3mm
3. Steel backing 0.7~2.3mm
4. Tin-plating 0.005mm or copper plating 0.008mm
1. Dry or only a trace of grease or oil required maintenance free.
2. Low friction and with long life.
3. Low vibration, low noise and non-pollution in operation.
4. Electroplating is possible to prevent corrosion. It is widely used in
various sliding motions automobiles, agriculture machines and so on.
5. Low stick slip properties ensuring accuracy of machine operation under low sliding speeds.
6. Load will spread over a wider area due to the bearing material's elastic nature.
7. PTFE and Lead film is transferred to the mating shaft to improve running properties.
8. It can be used in low hardness of mating shaft, so the shafts processing is easy.
9. The machine will be compact because of the thin thickness and low weight of the bush.
TYPE in air in vacuum in water in vapor weak acid medium acid strong acid in alkali
SF-1 OK OK OK OK BAD NO NO OK
PV LIMIT(DRY) :3.6N/mm2 . m/s
PV LIMIT(OIL) :50N/mm2 . m/s