SIM Card Connector
You May Also Be Interested In:
gsm sim card
sim card connector
1) Subscriber identification module (SIM) card connectors for the mobile communications industry.
2) The GSM (global system for mobile. communications) standard call for a SIM card
which is used for billing, security and number storage purposes.
3) The SIM card parameters are defined by ISO GSM SIM card standards
4) While the card is standardized, the differences in phone designs do not allow standard connectors.
5) A range of SIM card connectors that feature a range of standard options plus the ability to custom design parts in specific applications.
a) Base: LCP, UL 94V-0, color: black
b) Contact: phosphor bronze, gold plated
2) Contact number: 6
3) Use cycles: >=5,000
4) Rated voltage: 30V DC
5) Rated current: <=1A
6) Insulation resistance: >=1000M(Ohms)
7) Contact resistance: <=100M(Ohms)