SOLAR MOBILE CHARGER
You May Also Be Interested In:
solar mobile charger
An ideal product used in an emergency situation when there is no electricity outdorrs. Charge AA or AAA Ni-MH or Ni-CD rechargeable battery.
It can charge electrical appliances which voltage requirement below 5V, such as moblle phones, CD player, MP3, ipod and radios.
charge solar energy directly via solar panel
charge electricity by USB cable from computer,
charge grid electricity by adapter.
1 Solar Panel (mono or poly-crystalline) : 5.5V/130mA
2. Rechargeable Lithium Battery: 3.7V/1100 mAh
3. Output voltage: 5.8V/7.8/9.8V
4. Charging current for the mobile phone: 350mA-400mA
5. Charging time for the mobile phone :2.5-3hours.
6. Charging time for the lithium battery inside using the solar panel: 10-12hours
7. Charging time for the lithium battery using AC-DC change: 3-4hours
8. Lighting time of the flashlight :70 hours