Sacha Inchi 260mg Soft Gel Capsules
You May Also Be Interested In:
essential fatty acids
The Sacha Inchi is a wild oilseed which belongs to the family of the Euforbiacea. Sacha Inchi is a voluble, climber plant, which grows in the jungle.
Also known as Inca Peanut, this plant is native from the Amazon Rainforest and the people of the Andes used it since immemorial times.
- It promotes de proper development and functioning of both the brain and nervous system, since it is rich in essential fatty acids like Omega 3, Omega 6 and Omega 9.
- Encourages the development and streamlining of the various brain functions that are closely linked to memory, intelligence and reasoning.
- Encourages the strengthening of defenses, promotes better functioning of the digestive system and fortifies the bones and skeletal system in general.
- Helps reduce levels of bad cholesterol in the blood and tones the heart, working in reducing cardiovascular problems.
- Helps maintain a healthy skin and helps prevent hair loss.