You May Also Be Interested In:
COMMODITY : HMS 1 & 2 (80/20)
SPECIFICATION : ISRI CODE: 200 - 206
PAYMENT TERMS : IRREVOCABLE TRANSFERABLE LETTER OF CREDIT
CONTRACT TERM : 12 MONTHS.
PB : 2% OF MONTHLY DELIVERY.
DELIVERY : 30-45 DAYS AFTER LETTER OF CREDIT.
PACKAGING: BREAK BULK SHIPMENT.
INSPECTION : SGS OR EQUIVALENT AT POINT OF SHIPMENT.
LOADING PORT INSPECTION: TO BE CONDUCTED PERSONALLY OR BUYERS REPRESENTATIVE AT LOADING PORT.
1. BUYER issues Irrevocable Corporate Offer to Purchase (ICPO)
2. BUYER within two (2) business days provides Bank Commitment Letter undertaking to open a Letter of Credit for first month
3. SELLER issues draft CONTRACT by email in favor of the BUYER
4. The BUYER makes amendments including Delivery Ports etc and returns amended contract to SELLER within three (3) business days for acceptance
5. SELLER issues final CONTRACT version to the BUYER by email within three (3) business days
6. BUYER signs, seals and returns email copy via scanned e-mail and (2) two hard copies by courier within two (2) banking days
7. SELLER provides Proof of Product within seven (7) days.
8. BUYER opens the Letter of Credit for the first delivery within five(5) banking days of receipt of POP plus arranges Bank Commitment Letter to open revolving DLC for balance of period.
9. SELLER opens Bank Performance Bond Guarantee (PBG) within five (5) banking days of receipt of LC
10. Delivery then proceeds as contracted.
WE LOOKING FOWARD TO RECEIVING YOU LETTER OF INTENT TO PURCHASE AS THIS OFFER IS AVAILABLE UNTIL SOLD OUT.