Sell Codarilcalyx Motorius (Can Flower)
You May Also Be Interested In:
Characteristic:It is also called dancing grass, romantic grass, love grass. It's a perennial small bush. When the temperature rises more than 30C, or receiving sound waves of certain frequency, pairs of leaves will rotate or bounce voluntarily alternately. It can rotate more than 180 degree. With this action, it can resist extremely hot, emanate heat quantity to avoid dehydrating.
1. Open the scupper at the bottom and then open the lid of the tin, slowly and evenly water into the tin till surplus water flow out the scupper (please avoid the material flowing out the tin , otherwise the seeds will be washed away or not germinate)
2. Give sufficient sunlight, fresh air. It is sunlight-loved plant.
3. Ideal temperature:15-30C.
4. Period of budding: 5-8 days (environmental temperature will affect the period. )
5. Watering method: Keeping the material moisture before budding. Water once a day or every two days after budding in summer. It is enough to keep the water about 1/8 volume of the tin. While it grows and the calyx is formed, increase the water by 20%.