Sell GPS tracker
You May Also Be Interested In:
gps gsm gprs
Global smallest GPS/GSM/GPRS tracker/locator
Locate precisely (mainly use for outdoors) , guard against theft of the vehicle, monitor and protect the old, the child, the pet, the disabled and etc. Locate and track the targets via SMS message, internet conveniently.
1. Locate conveniently: A position platform with a monthly fee not required. Free mapping for the entire world using google earth or other free websites. Locate the targets via SMS message, internet or PDA. And our products can be made to be compatible with a positioning platform as well.
2. Slim, Completely self-contained (built-in antenna and battery) .
3. Low power consumption, long standby of 3-15 days (depend on the working mode) .
1. Real-time locating, report real-time latitude & longitude, speed, power.
2. Locate the targets at a preset time interval.
3. Report the last position info when entering an area without GPS signal, i. e. underground parking.
4. Monitor the sound by dialing up the tracker.
5. Two panic buttons are included. The tracker will send a message help me and position info to users by pressing these two buttons at the same time.
6. e-lock: The tracker will send an alert to the users automatically when being dismounted unwanted or illegally
7. Low battery alert.
8. Start the power saving mode at idle time automatically.
9. Signal indicator and battery indicator.
10. Geo-fence: restrict the movements of target within a defined district and report an alert if violated.
1. Used in vehicle rental, outer equipment and etc.
2. Monitor and protect the child, the old, the disabled, the businessman, the pet and etc.
3. Track criminals.
GPS chip: U-Nav or SIRF III chip.
Sensitivity: search-147dBm, track-158dBm.
Acquisition time: hot-12s, cold-48s.
Charger: car charger: input-12V, output-5V; Wall charger: input-110-220V, output-5V
Battery: Chargeable and rechargeable lithium-ion battery (3.7V, 400Mah)
1. The authorized users send a command to GPS tracker (Locate real-time, Locate all the time, Locate preset)
2. The tracker receives the command and locates the targets accordingly, then reports the position info to users in SMS message.
3. Users input the latitude & longitude into google earth or other free mapping software to get the precise location.