Sell HMS and USED Rails
You May Also Be Interested In:
hms used rails
used rails r50 r65
used rails r50.r65
Here is the pricing information from US seller for which we are agents of the authorized mandates. After a brief screening process, we will connect you directly with the mandate.
Origin, US/Canada, Asia or Europe
Minimum; 30.000 MT/month/yearly/Spot
They are not an NHI seller and they are AQSIQ registered.
Shipment in bulk
Payment terms: Operative Irrevocable Transferable Revolving Letter of Credit payable at sight, confirmed by current ranking top 25 Western/European World Bank by Sellers bank to the Buyers issuing bank.
OR - Irrevocable, Non-Transferable, Assigned, Divisible, Unconditional, Confirmed Revolving Letter of Credit (issued by world prime Bank) . Payable 100% at sight for each shipment.
They are able to accommodate larger contracts of 300K MT+/Month of both types.
Upon LOI & BCL from your buyer we can produce an FCO immediately.
- spot shipment for 1X30.000 MT of Used Rails R50/R65 CIF ASWP: $243
- 12 X 30.000 MTW of USED RAILS R50/R65 CIF ASWP: $221
- 12 X 60.000 MTW of USED RAILS R50/R65 CIF ASWP: $221
- 12 x 90.000 MTW of USED RAILS R50/R65 CIF ASWP: $216
- spot shipment for 1X30.000 MT of HMS1+2 CIF ASWP: $233
- 12 X 30.000 MTW of HMS1+2 CIF ASWP: $216
- 12 X 60.000MTW HMS 1+2 CIF ASWP: $213
- 12 X 90.000MTW HMS 1+2 CIF ASWP: $210
1. The Buyer issues an Irrevocable Corporate Purchase Order (ICPO) or an Irrevocable Letter Of Intent (LOI) .
2. The Seller issues a Full Corporate Offer (FCO) to the Buyer.
3. The Seller issues a draft contract to the Buyer.
4. The Buyer returns revised draft contract to the Seller via, fax or email.
5. The Seller reviews and confirms any changes made in draft contract by the Buyer. If the Seller agrees to the changes made by Buyer, the Seller issues the final binding contract via fax or email.
6. The Buyer returns the final agreed contract duly signed and sealed via email or fax.
7. The Seller will then scan the fully signed, sealed and initialed Contract and email or fax the Soft Copies to the Buyer.
8. The Seller will issue to the buyer four (4) original hard copies of the contract via courier to Buyers address as stated in the contract.
9. Immediately upon receiving the Sellers signed and sealed Hard Copies of the contract via Courier the Buyer will personally sign and seal the 4 Hard Copies and return two (2) originals by courier to the Seller.
10. The Buyer will then, with 7 days of signing the Hard Copies, open an acceptable operative payment instrument to the Sellers bank.
11. Seller will send Proof of Product (POP) to the Buyer.
12. The Seller will, within 5 working days of receipt of an acceptable operative payment instrument, provide the Buyer with a 2% Performance Bond against confirmed value of each shipment.
13. Shipping of the HMS1&2 Scrap will commence within thirty (30) to forty-five (45) days from date of Sellers receipt of the acceptable operative payment instrument.
Yard visits are allowed with this seller, but only after a pre-advice LC or non-operative LC is opened.