Sell copper cathodes 99.99%
You May Also Be Interested In:
copper cathodes 99.99
copper cathodes 99.99%
We are bsoflo impex selling direct from seller Copper Cathodes.
Payment Term: Transferable or Non Transferable L/C 100% payable at the loading port.
PB 2%, CIF ASWP
Full ICPO with permission for soft probe from a Top 50 Bank is required to obtain FCO/Draft Contract.
Origin : South Africa
Loading port : dar e salem
A. 5,000 MT x 12, Price: USD- $ 5,400
B. 10,000 MT x 12, Price: USD- $ 5,300
SPECIFICATIONS: COPPER (CU) 99.99%.
OTHER MATERIALS MAY BE PRESENT WHICH IS DESCRIBED BELOW:
OXYGEN O2 -- SULFUR S 4 PPM
IRON FE 2 PPM SILVER AG 10 PPM
LEAD PB 0.2 PPM NICKEL NI 0.2 PPM
SELENIUM SE 0.3 PPM ANTIMONY SB 0.1 PPM
SILICA SI 0.3 PPM COBALT CO 0.2 PPM
ARSENIC AS < 0.1 PPM BISMUTH BI 0.1 PPM
MANGANESE MN < 0.1 PPM TELLURIUM TE < 0.05 PPM
ALUMINUM AL 0.5 PPM MAGNESIUM MG 0.4 PPM
Please find the above specs as exact copy of the values as on the SGS certificate
To be followed by the procedure described hereafter:
1. The Buyer issues the Letter of Intent (LOI) with Bank Coordinate with authorization for soft probe. The issue of the LOI does not automatically means an obligation for the seller to issue the FCO or to accept the terms of the LOI. NCND agreement accepted only from Buyers mandate.
2. The Seller issues the Full Corporate Offer (FCO) to the Buyer.
3. The Buyer signs, seals, and sends the FCO back to the Seller along with Buyer's Irrevocable Corporate Purchase Order( ICPO) and Bank Comfort Letter(BCL) .
4. Seller issues draft copy of the agreement and when both parties agree on the draft, then both parties sign the draft contract. Contract will be exchanged by e-mail only and will be considered as hard copies. No couriers will be used .
5. Within Five (5) banking days, Buyers bank shall send a pre-advice of the Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) via a SWIFT to the Sellers bank with intention of issuing a DLC, together with a copy of the DLC for approval by the Seller/bank.
6. The Seller verifies and authenticates the Buyers bank message, and documents.
7. Within ten (10) working days of successful verification, the Sellers bank will send the Proof of Product (POP) to the Buyers bank.
8. The Buyer verifies the POP.
9. Within three (3) days of successful verification of POP, the Buyer will issue an Irrevocable, Transferable, Confirmed, Auto-Revolving DLC
10. Item 9 can be negotiated to a certain extend with regard to the payment instrument.
11. Upon receipt and successful verification of the DLC, the Sellers bank shall issue an operative Performance Bond equivalent to 2% of the shipment value.
12. First lifting shall proceed within 30 - 45 days and continue according to the schedule agreed in the contract.