Sell video phone (SVP-02)
You May Also Be Interested In:
real time audio
The videophone, an IP based broadband multimedia customer premises appliance using texas Instrument DM64XDSP chip, enables real-time multimedia communication to bring people closer.
The videophone adopts the structural design of desktop phone, with built-in high quality CCD camera and high resolution TFT LCD. It supports TCP/IP protocol and can work with all IP-based networks such as internet, ADSL, CABLE, and LANs to provide real-time audio and video communication.
The videophone makes it possible to have a face-to-face conversation with far away family members, friends, business associates and customers at any time.
1. Standard and Protocol Support
2. Communication: ITU-T H. 323V4
3. Video codec: ITU-T H. 263/H. 263+/H. 263++
4. Audio codec: ITU-T G. 711/ G. 729/ G. 723A
5. Network protocols: TCP/IP, DHCP, Telnet, DNS, PPPoE, RTP, NAT, UDP, RTP, RTCP, TFTP
6. Bandwidth Support: 16kbps-512kpbs
1. Network interface: 10/100Base-T: 2xRJ-45
2. P S T N: 1xRJ11
3. Video input: CVBS PAL/NTSC(RCA)
4. Video output: CVBS PAL/NTSC(RCA)
5. Audio input: Line(RCA)
6. Audio output: Line(RCA)
1. Video Resolution: QCIP(176x144) / CIF(352x288)
2. Video frame rate: Maximum CIF 30FPS
3. Use of video intensifying technology
4. User of pre/post image processing technology
1. Voice Active Detect(VAD)
2. Comfort Noise Generation(CNG)
3. Adptive Jitter Buffer
4. Hand free
CCD Camera: Number of pixels: 300K pixels
LCD Display: Type: Active TFT color LCD Dimension: 5''
User Interface: Display and input Language: Chinese and English
Operationg Environment: Temperature: 0~45 Relative humidity: 10%~90%
Input Voltage: 100~240V AC
Power consumption: 18W