Shore Hardness Tester Â HT6510A HT6510D
You May Also Be Interested In:
Designed to determine the indentation hardness of materials ranging from cellular products to rigid plastics. Each Durometer type is made to a specific scale (i. e. A, C, D) and is capable of producing a value between 0 and 100. Shore A is designed to measure the penetration hardness of rubber, elastomers and other rubber like substances such as neoprene, silicone, and vinyl. It can also be used for soft plastics, felt, leather and similar materials. Shore C is designed for various foam and sponge. Shore D is designed for Plastics, Formica, Epoxies and Plexiglass.
* It meets standards: DIN 53505, ISO 868, ISO 7619, ASTM D 2240, JIS K7215.
* Used the exclusive Micro-computer LSI circuit and crystal time base to offer high accuracy measurement.
* Digital display gives exact reading with no guessing or errors.
* Can communicate with PC for recording, printing and analysing by the optional software and cable for RS232C interface.
* Automatic power off to conserve power.
* Use operation stand of optional parts can
get good accuracy and repetitiveness due to constant measurement force to eliminate the errors caused by artificially applied different force.
HT-6510A, HT-6510C , HT-6510D.
Shore Hardness Tester HT6510A HT6510D
Product info: digital durometer for shore hardness testing pocket size model with integrated probe
Test scale: shore hardness
Standards: DIN53505, ASTMD2240, ISO7619, JISK7215
Parameters displayed: hardness result, average value, max. value
Auto switch off
With RS232C interface
Operating conditions: 00 to 400
Power supply: 4x1.5V AAA (UM-4) battery
Battery indicator: low battery indicator
Weight (not including probe) :173g