You May Also Be Interested In:
sodium lignin sulfonate
water reducing admixture
Synonyms: Sodium lignin sulfonate; Lignosulfonic acid, sodium salt; Sodium polignate; Sulfonated lignin sodium salt; sodium lignosulfite
Application: SODIUM LIGNOSULPHONATE' s properties make it suitable for a wide variety of applications in textile dyestuff, Concrete admixture, metallurgic engineering, petroleum industry, pesticides, Carbon black, Animal feed, and porcelain, etc.
Description Brown powder
PH value 7.0-11.0
Dry maters(%) 9512
Water-insoluble substance(%) 110.5
Reducing matters(%) 612
Calcium and magnesium content(%) 0.3-1.5
Sodium Lignosulphonate assay(%) 45-60
Heat resisting 4-5 degree(130 deg. C)
1. In the field of concrete additives, the sodium lignosulphonate series products can be applied as common water reducing admixture and built material of series multifunction high-performance water reducing admixtures. The products can be directly adopted as additive in the concrete . Moreover, they also can be compounded with such high-performance water reducing admixtures as naphthalene series and melamine series etc. And, they are also ideal materials for series retarding agents and pumping agents etc.
2. The sodium lignosulphonate series products can be adopted as the adhesives in the briquetting procedure in the vertical retort zinc smelters.
3. The sodium lignosulphonate series products can be used as embryo reinforcing agents in the fields of pottery and porcelain and refractory materials. They can increase the fluidity of the slurry and thus to improve the strength of the embryo.
4. In the field of water-coal paste, the sodium lignosulphonate series products can be adopted as the main compound materials.
5. In agriculture, the sodium lignosulphonate series products can be applied as the dispersant agents of pesticides and pelleting adhesives of fertilizers and feedstuffs.