Sodium Tripolyphosphate (STPP)
You May Also Be Interested In:
fruit juice drinks
sodium tripolyphosphate stpp
synergist for soap
STPP (Sodium Tripolyphosphate)
CAS No: 7758-29-4
HS Code: 28353100
Standard: GB/T 9984-2004
Origin: Made in CHINA
94.0% Industrial Grade or Food Grade
Packing: 25KGS NET IN PASTIC WOVEN BAG OR KRAFT PAPER BAG,40KGS JUMBO BAG NET WEIGHT.
1) As one of the main auxiliaries for synthetic detergent, synergist for soap; water softener.
2) Tanning agent for leather making, auxiliary for dyeing;
3) As an effective dispersion agent for suspensions of coatings, kaolin, magnesium oxide, calcium carbonate and drilling mud etc. ;
4) As an oil contamination resistance agent in paper production.
5) In foodstuff industry it is used as quality improver in the process of canned food, fruit juice drinks, foodstuffs from milk or soybeans. It may tender the meat in canned ham and soften the skin of horse bean in canned horse bean. It may also serves as a softener or densifier in foodstuff industry.