Sodium dichloroisocyanurate (SDIC)
You May Also Be Interested In:
Weifang Changda Chemical Industry Co. , Ltd. can supply Water Treatment Chemicals: Sodium dichloroisocyanurate.
Form: Sodium dichloroisocyanurate powder, Sodium dichloroisocyanurate granule.
Synonym: SDIC , Dichloroisocyanurate Sodium, DCCNa
1) . Water treatment: Swimming-pool, drinking water, industrial circulating-cooling water
2) . Sterilization: Disinfecting in hospital, family, public place, pharmaceuticals and breeding industry
3) . Bleach: Organic synthetic industry, Textile industry
4) . Others: Be used in doing shrink-proofing agents in wool finishing and paper mothproofing agent etc.
2. Abbreviation: SDIC, DCCNa
3. Molecular weight: 220.96
4. Quality index:
Appearance: White crystal powder or granular
Active chlorine: 60%
Melting point: 258-264
PH of 1% Aqueous Solution: 5-7
Solubility(at 25C) : 25 g/100g min
Visible Contamination and Insoluble: 0.18% max
Moisture: 5% max
Density: 0.65g/ml min
5. Packing:25Kg PP and PE bag; 25Kg and 50Kg Fiber or PE drum.
6. Storage: Store in cool, dry, well ventilated area.