Soil Compactor C60-4
You May Also Be Interested In:
Compactools plate compactor C60-4 is design for compaction in confined areas of granular soils and crushed aggregates. Ideal for curbs, gutters, forms, columns, footings, abutments and building construction.
Features and Benefits
* Open plate design ensures self-cleaning.
* Curved plate edges for easy access to corner tile.
* Tight closed belt cover keeps dirt and rock out of the belt, fully complied with CE directive.
* Straight guide handle offers great maneuverability and reduce operator fatigue.
* Dampening system of heavy-duty shock mounts reduce vibration to engine deck and handle.
* Fully closed clutch keeps out of the dirt and dust inside and ensure high efficiency.
* Exciter bearing design requires minimal maintenance for improved productivity.
* Model: C60-4
* Engine: Honda GX160 5.5hp petrol engine
* Operational Mass: 76kg
* Centrifugal Force: 13.5KN
* Vibratory Frequency: 5600 vpm
* Compaction Depth: 150 mm
* Compaction Area: 500 m2/h
* Forward Speed: 20 m/min
* Plate Size: 600mm x 420mm
* Packing Size: 660 x 520 x 880mm