Solid Tantalum Capacitors-SVE (Low ESR Tantalum Chip Capacitors)
You May Also Be Interested In:
low esr tantalum
solid tantalum capacitors
tantalum chip capacitors
- Environment-Freindly (Pb-free) tantalum capacitor
- Designed for very low ESR
- Molded Case available in four case codes
- Extended Range Values
- Compatible with automatic pick and place equipment
- Meets or Exceeds EIA standard 535BAAC
- Suitable for high Ripple current
- Terminations: 100 % Sn , RoHS compliant.
- General electronic equipment
- Smoothing Circuit of DC-DC Converters & Output side of AC-DC Converters
- De-Coupling Circuit of High Speed ICs & MPUs
- Various Other High Frequency Circuit Applications
Features:Designed for very low ESR.
∙ Molded case available in five case codes.
∙ Extended range values.
∙ Compatible with automatic pick and place equipment.
∙ Meets or exceeds EIA standard 535BAAC.
∙ Suitable for high frequency as high speed PC, Switching
Regulators, DC / DC converter, and etc.
∙ Environment-Friendly(Pb-free) tantalum capacitor.
Capacitance:Range 1.0㎌ to 470㎌ Tolerance 120%(M) , 110%(K)
Factor (Tan δ ) :C<=1.0㎌ D. F<=8%. . .
Leakage Current:between 0.01CV and 0.5㎂ , whichever is larger
Rated Voltage(VR) . . .
Operating Voltage(V) . . .
Surge Voltage(V) . . .
Operating Temperature:-550 to 1250