Solid Wood Kitchen Cabinet
You May Also Be Interested In:
american style kitchen cabinets
solid wood cabinet
solid wood kitchen cabinet
wood kitchen cabinet
American style kitchen cabinets, different wood species are available-- Oak, Maple, Cherry, Hickory, Beech, Birch etc.
Optional style Door panels
Carcass: 18mm thickness Plywood
Structure for carcass can be frameless or framed
Flat pack or assamble
For more details and Quotation pls do not hesitate to contact us.
1. Kiln: The Kiln guarantees that all wood can be dried with moisture below10 degrees. Therefore, you will be provided with durable and qualified products.
2. Dry wood material:all wood material we are using are with moisture below 10 degrees, this ensures that all finished products can reach the KCMA standard.
3. Sanding and thicknessing: Sanding and thicknessing machine can sand and thickness doors, frames or drawer fronts at one time with high efficiency.
4. Hole drilling: Hole drilling drill holes in plywood or shelf, with this functional machine, several holes can be drilled at one time, which will increase efficiency greatly.
5. Plywood cutting: All plywood can be cut according to the required size of each cabinet, with this advanced machine, we can produce numerous carcasses accurately and efficiently.
6. Painting: painting is very important for the finish effect will give customer the first impression about our cabinets; therefore, we have built professional painting room to strive to provide our customer with products with perfect finish.
7. Assembling: Assembling when all semi-maufactured products are finished, we will assemble each unit to make sure there is no mistake and double confirm each unit can be assembled easily.
8. Packing: Packing is the last link. To make sure all finished products can reach customer without any damage, we have put soft rug on packing department floor to make sure no scratch or damage on surface of any finised product.