You May Also Be Interested In:
people call the vacuum storage bag:Space bag, mainly in America, Some call them Vacuum compressed bag, roll-up storage bag, vacuum sealing bag, airtight bag, because it was used for compressing some pillow, quilt, clothes, toys to prevent from bugs travelling.
There are two different kinds of vacuum bag,
First, the Bag with CAP(suction valve)
How to use:
(1) Fill the bags with clothing, bedding, etc. ,
(2) Zip and seal the bag tightly by clip; Make the zipper clean before seal it, and use the clip to seal the bag to and fro, so no air leaking.
(3) Open the cap on bag and withdraw and remove the air by vaccum clearner;
(4) Then make sure you screw CAP tightly after air is out and the bag is in the minimum size.
The Space Bags will compress for easy storage, while protecting your belongings from moisture, mildew, insects, odors, and allergens.
(1) Small :56x80cm
Second, the Roll-up bags,
How to use:
(1) Ideal for things such as sweaters, jackets, comforters - even a favorite blanket or pillow, etc, when traveling. Just Pack, Seal, Roll, and Stow! Roll-up Space Bags have "Sure-Zip" sliders just like the vacuum bags. To use roll-up bags, roll toward the bottom, expelling air through the one-way valve and flattening compressible items. Squeezing the air out of bulky items lets you pack up to twice as much in your suitcase!