Speaker for all ipod with remote control
You May Also Be Interested In:
ipod remote control
speaker for ipod
Sound Reproducing System Data:
1. Output : RMS 4W (2W*2) THD=10%
2. Frequency Response: 150-18000HZ
3. Noise Ratio : >= 80dB
4. Speaker: 1.5 inch , (OD:4 mm) , magnate-free, 4 Ohm.
5. Line-in connector: matching 3.5mm stereo sound jack.
6. Input Power: 9V/1000ma adaptor, or USB computer power (optional)
Operation Instruction: 1. Once your iPod Video / Nano is firmly placed on the dock connector, turn on your iPod. Then turn on the Music angel by switching at the rear of the unit to on.2. Your iPod Video / Nano battery will charge when cocked in the Music Angel if you are using the 9V A/C adaptor. Your Video/Nano will charge when playing music as well as when not playing music. iPod battery will normally be fully charged in2-3 hours.3. You can use reomote control to adjust volume and change songs for Ipods.