Splicing and Distribution One-body Tray
You May Also Be Interested In:
This tray is one of the core functional discreteness of the ODF. It integrates splicing, distributing and storing of the optical cables. It can be used to splice independently or distribute as 24-core independent splicing or 12-core splicing and distribution. It's made up by 3 layers, with distribution tray below, splicing tray in the middle and cover on the top. In the distribution tray, users can wire the pigtail fiber and install 12FC, SC LC or ST adapters. Adapter installation 30 degree oblique against the connection unit prevents your eyes from being hurt by the laser. The pigtail fibers enter the splicing tray through its back hole and splice with the core of optical cables and the remaining cables coil here. The cover can prevents the dust and hold the adapters tightened.
1. Only need the bundle and ribbon pigtail fiber with equal length, but don't need to specially order the sector pigtail fiber;
2. Can fix two 6-core ribbon splitters, good for 6-core ribbon optical cable use;
3. The ribbon pigtail fiber can be 20, 30, 50, 60cm or even longer with clear number mark on its opposite position, user only needs to put the splitter to the position with mark according to the length of pigtail fiber;
4. Good dust-proof, the cover board can cover the module unit completely;
5. Easy to install the bundle pigtail fibers;
6. Each module has its mark for easy distinguishing;
7. The core of the stripped optical cable can enter the splicing tray from the back or the front.