You May Also Be Interested In:
1) Special equipment for measuring refraction deflection and astigmatism axis.
2) The observed images are clear and upward on the fundus.
3) The well positioned glower can be rotated 360, upward and downward. The brightness can be adjusted.
4) Quickly and precisely measure the astigmatism axis.
5) The light can be converged, radiated and paralleled.
6) Automatic turning off to protect the life of bulb.
7) Two-step illumination adjustment: S(Bright) , W(Dark) .
Working Distance: 1m
Adjustable Range of Streak: 0.2mm-0.4mm
Streak Rotation: 360
Illumination Source: 3V/2.1W, Incandescent Bulb