Structural glazing silicone sealant
You May Also Be Interested In:
curtain wall glass
neutral silicone sealants
silicone structural sealant
- Techpower793A belongs to RTV-1 product;
- Neutral curing, non-corrosive to metal, coated glass, concrete, marble etc;
- Excellent resistance to weather, and the service life is over 30 years in
the condition of general weather;
- Excellent resistance to low and high temperature change.
Little changes of performance at -400c~1500c ;
- Excellent adhesion to most common building material without priming.
- Good compatibility with other neutral silicone sealants.
- For structural glazing in glass, stone (marble, granite) , aluminum curtain
wall, glass roof and metal structure engineering;
- As a secondary edge adhesive sealant;
- Many other uses.
3. Application Standard
China GB16776-2005 Silicone Structural Sealant
4. Restriction of Usage:
- Unsuitable for all kinds of material that can effuse grease, plasticizer or
- Unsuitable for the airproof location, because it is required to
absorb moisture in air to cure for the sealant.
- Unsuitable for the frosty or moist surface.
- Unsuitable for the continually soggy or moist place.
- Cannot be used if the temperature is below 40C or above 400C on the
surface of the materials.
- Non-toxicity when cured.
- Avoid eye contact before curing. If happened, rinse opened eye for several
minutes under running water, then consult with a doctor.
- Keep away from children.
- Ensure adequate ventilation at workplace or curing area.