Sugar ICUMSA-45 Contract Amounts and H. Seas
You May Also Be Interested In:
high seas sugar
If you have a REAL interest in Sugar than I can put your client with the Seller under the below terms. I am able to hold hands of The Seller so this is reliable 110%
Please serious Buyers who can immediately produce their ability to purchase commodity.
Regarding the sugar our terms are as follows:
- Origin: Brazil or other ICUMSA-45
- Quantity: min 1.2 million MT up to 3.6 million MT/annum 1-3 yrs Contract
- Packing: in 50 kg bags
- Delivery term: CIF ASWP (Except Iran and any other country under trade restrictions)
- Price: $185/MT for 1.2 million MT + commission
$170/MT for 2.4 million MT + commission
$150/MT for 3.6 million MT + commission
- Payment: unconditional SBLC for 12 months shipments (we do not sell the
Goods based on documentary letter of credit, as otherwise the price
will be above $285/MT CIF)
- P/Bond: 2% posted by the Seller
- Insurance: 110% of the face value of each cargo
- Inspection: by SGS or similar
If you require High Seas Sugar we can arrange that also as I have been afforded the opportunity to transact what I believe to be a genuine Seller who can deliver.
Basic Terms below:
High Seas Sugar
high sea 30 days
price Depending on Buyers sincerity (Say 355.00, but the contract will be mutually agreed upon, favorable to all)
max commission We will agree once deal is at that stage.
Payment by LC , non-transferable acceptable, payable at sight
buyer sends ICPO+BCL and CIF Port
seller sends ship docs by fax and hard copy
contract is signed by both sides , LC paid, buyer owns the ship.
Craig E. Witt