Sugar from Brazil - March
You May Also Be Interested In:
crystal sugar icumsa 45
rbd palm oil
sugar from brazil
I am agent of the Seller with mandate, have more than 90 plants working for we, can offer to following products sugar icumsa 45, sugar icumsa 35, Cement, Urea, chicken, soyabean, iron ore, wood, BONNY LIGHT, OCTANE, MAZUT M100/99/75, Palm Olein, RBD Palm Oil, Crude Palm Oil.
I obtain the best prices of the market.
Below the information of your quotation. :
SUGAR - ICUMSA 45 (origin: Brazil)
Commodity: White refined Cane Sugar - Polarization: 99.80 Degrees min - Ash Content: 0.08 Max. - Icumsa: 45 RBU Max. (Brazil S. G. S. Scale) . - Solubility: 100% Dry and Free Flowing - Colour: Sparkling White. Maximum 45 Icumsa attenuation index Units (Icumsa method No: 4-1978) . - Radiation: Within internationally accepted limits - Granulation: Fine Crystal - Moisture: 0.8% Max. - Magnetic Particles: 4 Mg/k - SO2: 70 Mg/k - ASH By Electrical Conductivity: 0.04% Max. (on dry weight basis) - Sulphur Dioxide: 20 mg/kg Min. - Sediments: None. - Free of any Smell. - Reducing Sugar: 0.05% Max by weight. - HPN Staph Aureus: Nil. - Max AS: 1 P. P. M. - Max PS: 2 P. P. M. - Max CU: 3 P. P. M. - Substance: Solid Crystal.
SUGAR ICUMSA 45- LOADING IN 45 DAYS
The informed prices below are not negotiable.
TOTAL QUANTITY PAYMENT
IN MT RDLC FFDLC SBLC/BG100%
12,500 USD 350.00 USD 345.00 USD 310.00
25,000 345 335 300.00
50,000 335 310 290.00
75,000 330 305 280.00
100,000 325 295 270.00
200,000 310 290 260.00
500,000 300 280 245.00
1,000,000 295 270 215.00
1,200,000 290 265 210.00
1,800,000 285 260 205.00
2,400,000 255 245 200.00
3,000,000 250 230 190.00
This quotation has validity per 13 days.
1) All the parthies sign the NCND, The buyer gives the ICPO or LOI&BCL.
2) The seller sends the ACCEPTANCE (FCO the full Corporate Offer) .
3) Buyer accepts and agrees the terms and conditions of the FCO by counter signature & companies stamp and sending it to the seller and send BCL (the Letter from Bank about Solvency of the Buyer.
4) Seller issues draft contract with full anking. Draft Contract shall be signed by both parties and sent via fax or electronic message that will be deemed as original and valid.
5) Hard copies of the Contract to be issued by the Seller and exchanged with the Buyer.
6) Buyer signs/stamps all the copies and return 2 (two) hard copies of the Contract to the Seller.
7) Seller and Buyer will lodge the hard copies of the Contract with their respective banks.
8) The Buyer bank provides Proof of Funds with a MT799 to the seller s bank.
9) Seller will provide the Proof of Product Bank to Bank.
10) Buyer will present pre-advised L/C to be approved by Seller's Bank.
11) PB 2% will activate the L/C
12) - Delivery and shipment commence as per Contract.
If you to accept the terms of payment and price mentioned above, to send LOI and BCL or ICPO duly filled with current date, signature, stamped, in letterhead paper.
We know that your time is very precious, as our time also is very precious, for this reason asks for that it only returns me will have interest in buying and accepting our conditions above mentioned.
I wait your understanding.
My best regards,
Mr. Roberto Carlos Silva Ferreira
Sao Paulo / Brazil