Sulphoaluminate cement SAC
You May Also Be Interested In:
The series of sulphoaluminate cement
The latest type
It is a series of sulphoaluminate cement (SAC) and ferroaluminate cement (FAC) composed of C4A3S (C4AF) and C2S as main minerals.
Characterized by higher early strength (The strength value at 3 days is equivalent to the strength at 28 days of Portland cement with the same grade) . The performance of impermeability, Frost and corrosion resistance is more excellent than those of Portland cement; It has a remarkable effect on restraining alkali aggregate reaction.
The proportion of limestone in raw mix is much lower, results in a great amount of decrease of heat consumption for decomposing CaCO3, also amount of CO2 emission; The energy consumption for steam curing in application can be saved because of the faster strength development of this cement series.
Not only this series of cement can be made with industrial wastes but also having a good Immobilization ability for harmful wastes.
(01) Special Engineering Materials Based on Sulphoaluminate Cement(CSA BINDER)
(02) New types of sulphoaluminate expansive agent(CSEA)
(03) Low Alkali Sulphoaluminate Cement-A Special Cement for GRC
(04) Manufacturing of Precast Concrete Elements
(05) Special admixtures for SAC and FAC
(06) High Performance water-stopping Agent
(07) Material health and safety data sheet
(08) UEA-H High Performance Expansive Agent for Concrete
(09) High Performance water-stopping Agent
(10) Waterproof Treasure
(11) Type U- non shrinkage high strength grouting material
(12) High Performance Silent Fracturing Agent