Surface Roughness Tester SRT-6210
You May Also Be Interested In:
surface roughness tester
This instrument is compatible with four standards of
site to measure surface roughness of various
machinery-processed parts, calculate corresponding
and clearly display all measurement parameter.
When measuring the roughness of a surface, the
sensor is placed on the surface and then uniformly
slides along the surface by driving the mechanism
by the sharp built-in probe. This roughness causes
displacement of the probe which results in change of
inductive amount of induction coils so as to generate
analogue signal, which is in proportion to the surface
roughness at output end of phase-sensitive rectifier.
The exclusive DSP processes and calculates and then
outputs the measurement results on LCD.
* Multiple parameter measurement: Ra, Rz, Rq, Rt
* Highly sophisticated inductance sensor
* Four wave filtering methods : RC, PC-RC,
GAUSS and D-P
* Built-in lithium ion chargeable battery and control
circuit with high capacity
* Small in size, light in weight and easy to use
* Can communicate with PC computer for statistics,
print and analyz by the optional cable and the
software for RS232C interface.
*Manual or automatic shut down. The tester can be
switched off by pressing the Power key at any time.
On the other hand, the tester will power itself off
about 5 minutes after the last key operation.