Tamping Rammer HTR80K-4A
You May Also Be Interested In:
Tamping rammer HTR80K is designed for the compaction of cohesive, semi-cohesive, clay or mixed soil in narrow confined areas. It is also perfect to general compaction of sand soil, gravel, grit and crush aggregates. Lower exhaust released, lower noise emission, fully complied with the CE directive.
Features and Benefits
* Exclusive patented product in China.
* Powered by 4-cycle, air-cool, single cylinder petrol engine, being environment friendly and no need for mixture of fuel.
* Self cleaner filtration system extends long life.
* Rust-free oil tank eliminate corrosion.
* Specially designed anti-vibration handle provides easy and comfort operation.
* Damping system of heavy duty shock mounts reduce vibration to engine and handle.
* Specially designed bellow extends better durability and accept powerful impaction force.
* Base plate size 330mm (L) x 300mm (W) design for well balance and better tamping efficiency.
* Reinforced steel base foot with insertion of laminated wood well absorb shock and stress.
* Impact force is adjustable with variable jumping stroke set by throttle lever.
* Transport wheel is available as option.
* Model: HTR80K-4A
* Engine: Honda GX100 3.0hp petrol engine
* Operation weight: 81 kg
* Impact Force: 10 KN
* Impact Frequency : 450 650 times/min
* Jumping Stroke: 40 65 mm
* Plate Size: 300 x 330 mm
* Packing Size: 610 x 520 x 970 mm