Tape A wheel weights
You May Also Be Interested In:
adhesive wheel weights
*Application to all passenger cars
*8x1/4OZ segments,2OZ a strip, also available in rolls.
*High corrosion resistance with zinc coated , and then plastic powder coated.
*Surface treatment: Zinc plated or grey/black/white plastic powder coated
*Choice of different adhesive tapes:
2) Norton tapes
3) White tapes
4) Blue tapes or easy-peel liner.
*Salt-spray tested to resist corrosion for more than 120hours.
*1/2OZ,1OZ weights is available.
1. For aftermarket or special OEM wheels, use the rim gauge to determine the best fit, or use adhesive weights.
2. Some models are equipped with alloy wheels requiring adhesive weights. Many of these wheels are designed without an outside flange. The weight indicated for the inside flange while adhesive weights are required for the outside balance location.
3. Steel wheels: Use P style steel weights on flanges.
4. 1/2 tom or larger vehicle: Use TFE style steel weights on flanges.
5. CHROME PLATED ALLOY WHEELS: Adhesive wheel weights are recommended.