Thermaltake iXoft Fanless Notebook Cooler
You May Also Be Interested In:
fanless notebook cooler
notebook cooling pad
Thermaltake's iXoft notebook cooling pad offers a practical solution for laptop overheating. With its innovative fanless design, this cooling pad works in absolute silence, deploys Thermaltake's exclusive HeatShift technology for maximum cooling, and is made of soft and durable material to protect against the hazards of traveling. And you can place the iXoft on your lap for extra comfort. Perfect for all types of PC notebooks from 12 to 17-inches. No power required.
* R150N01: black
* R150N02: white
* Weight: 640g
* Materail: Sdium Sulfate Decahydrate Na2S04.10H20
* Revolutionary fanless design for obsolute sileace 0dBA;
* Exclusive heatshift technology for vltimate laptop cooling;
* Ultra light weight for easy transportation and carrying(only 640g)
* Soft and double material designed for maximum portability;
* iXoft can be used as thermal mat on laps for better comfort;
* Application for all types of PC notebook(12"-17")
Does not required power, so PC notebook lasts longer.
The Thermaltake iXoft is a semi-rigid pad that you place your notebook on, then sit it one whatever surface you want, whether it be a desktop or your lap. It feels as though it is filled with some kind of granules which absord this heat, which Thermaltake calls HeatShift. According to the Thermaltake website it is filled with Sodium Sulfate Decahydrate Na2SO4.10H2O. It distributes (or shifts) the heat evenly across the surface of the pad instead of it being concentrated in one area.
Can have it on lap for hours (especially with the BatteryGeek external battery, review coming soon) and it barely gets luke-warm. The soft base also feels quite comfortable for extended periods.
The iXoft can also be folded in half to fit better in a bag. For me it fit perfectly in my Roadwired Skooba in the pocket above my MBP without being folded.
Please contact us for more details.