Thermostatic Faucet For Shower P-TFS01
You May Also Be Interested In:
Leading the Trend In Thermostatic and Pressure Balance Technology in the world, our company offer high quality thermostatic faucets:
Consisting of : French Vernet wax element, thermostatic cartridge, body made from solid cast brass( brass material from South Korea) gravity casting.
1. The ideal working pressure: 0.1-0.5Mpa
(A protection value shall be used if the supply pressure exceeds 0.5Mpa)
2. Cold Water supply temperature: 4-29 0
Hot water supply temperature: 55-850
(Working temperature in use from 55- 650 is suggested
3. Outlet water temperature range: 20- 49 0
4. Set the safety temperautre at 380
5. Cold water supply failure test
If the cold water supply fails, the volume of outlet water collected during the first 510.5s shall be less than 200ml and the temperature of outlet water shall be less than 490.
If the volume of water collected during the first five seconds >200ml, the outlet temperature shall not exceed 420. The volume of water collected during the second collection period of 3010.5s shall be less than 300ml. The temperature of the water outlet shall be at 38120 after restoration of the cold water supply.
6. Outlet water temperature stability.
When inlet water temperature keeps stable and either of the inlet pressure for cold and hot water varies by 20%, within the initial 5s at the outlet, the temperature spikes exceeding +3 0 from the set temperature shall not exceed 1.5s and temperature spikes exceeding -50 from the set temperature shall not exceed 1s for each spike. When inlet water pressure keeps stable and the temperature for hot water supply increases from 60 0 to 73 0 at the speed about 30/min, the temperature differential from outlet temperature to set temperature shall not exceed 20.
7. Supply water pressure vs outlet water temperature.
8. Supply water pressure vs outlet flow rate.
9. Complies with Standards: ASSE1016-2005, ASMEA112.18.1-2005/CSA B125.1-05, EN1111, AS4032.1, QB2806-2006