Thomas high temperature resistant adhesive
You May Also Be Interested In:
high temperature adhesive
high temperature resistant adhesive
Name High temperature resistance adhesive (THO4052)
Outline Being high temperature resistant, this double-component product is acrylic acid polyester adhesive. It is easy and convenient to use for it solidifies fast at normal temperature and bonds well,
Applications It is used to bond metals, the ceramics, the compound materials under the hot conditions. It also applies to the bonding of a variety of containers leak, the blocking of the cracks, and the sealing of the castings, as well as the cementation and repairs of electrical components or heating parts.
Features The A component is the tinted thick liquid, non-solid particle. The B component is in tinted paste shape.
Fast curing velocity. At 250, 1-3 hour it is at the early stage of curing, 18 hours later, it reaches its maximum bonding strength.
Being durable and resistant to ultraviolet light, once the bond has formed.
Being heat-resistant, it adapts to a wide range of temperature and bonds well under high temperature.
Mix the two components in a certain proportion, apply it to the surface of the substrates directly, which makes it so convenient to use.
You'll see long term durability and resistance to moisture, chemicals, oils, and temperature extremes.
Non-toxic after solidification, though it is a little smelly.
Being stable, its storage time is half a year.
The main technical performance indicators are as follows:
Heat resistance scope: -40-+3800
Cementation intensity: Normal temperature:
Tensile strength>=25MPa; Shearing strength>=20 MPa
1500: Tensile strength 3-5 MPa
Instruction 1. Clean the surface of the material, make sure they have no dust or oil on them, wait until they are dry.
2. Mix A and B in a proportion of 10:1.2--1.5 to get perfect bonding result at fastest speed at 25 C.
3. Spread the mixture on the substrates, put them together and apply some strength on them, finally, let them dry for 2-4 hours.
Notes 1. The tools used to get adhesives should have exclusive usage.
2. It is necessary to keep it well ventilated and away from fire .
3. If it has contact with skin, you should wash with soapy water.
4. It can be stored at well-ventilated places with low temperature, and keep them away from fire. Cover the lip after using it.