You May Also Be Interested In:
Single frame windows and French windows made from glue laminated pine timber:
* glazing sets: 1-chamber (2-glass) U = 1,0 W/m2xK (4/16/4TM)
* HARDWARE: multi-point fittings of Siegenia production (with unsealing function)
* varnishes: ecological, acrylic, covering - any colour from the Ral palette made by Sikkens company
2. Single frame windows and French windows made from glue laminated mahogany (Meranti) timber
3. Atypical outline windows (bent, Gothic, triangle, half-round, round, trapesoidal, etc)
Glazing sets: * safe glass 33,1/12/4
* burglar-proof glass 44.4/12/4
* low emission glass 4TM/8/4/8/4TM (filled with krypton) U=0,7 Wm2*K
* reflex glass (mirror)
* sound absorbing glass - contrasonor Rup 39dB.
The glass sets given above can be filled with argon, which decreases the overall heat-transfer coeficient to 0.2 W/sq. m x K.
* hardware: multi-point fittings, burglar-proof class A, B, C, breakable and slidable-folding
* varnishes: lasur with visible wood pattern in the colours from the palette Sikkens
* muntins and mullions: fastened, structural, stuck-on, between glasses