Toshiba 1GB USB Trans Memory USB2.0 Disk Flash Memory Drive 1G
You May Also Be Interested In:
1gb usb memory
flash memory drive
toshiba 1gb usb trans memory
toshiba usb trans memory
Features & Specification:
Interface:USB1.1/Hi- Speed USB 2.0 *1
Minimum consumerusable memory capacity *2:Approx. 953MB
Power supply voltage: Powered through USB port
71.8mm(W) W19.5mm(L) W7.8mm(T) (including cap)
Weight: Approx. 9 g (main unit only)
Operating Environment: Operating temperature : 0-50: C
Storage temperature : -20-60: C
Operating and Storage humidity: 5-95%RH (no condensation)
Operation has been confirmed in the following operating environments.
Compatible Devices:Windows computers with USB Interface (A type) and computers with Mac OS 9.0 and later.
Microsoft. Windows. 98 Second Edition
Windows. Millennium Edition
Windows. 2000 Professional
Windows. XP Professional
Windows. XP Home Edition
Mac OS 10.0.2 or later
*1. The term 'Hi-Speed USB 2.0' used herein is the name of a specification upon which this product is based; it does not guarantee the speed of its operation. USB 2.0 is not supported by Windows. 98 SE and ME , These OSs use USB 1.1
*2. (1) . The Product is labeled based on the memory chip(s) it contains, not the amount of memory capacity available for data storage by the end user. Part of the capacity is reserved for card functionality. Minimum consumerusable memory capacity is approximately. (For purposes of measuring memory capacity in this context, 1 MB = 1,048,576 bytes) .
(2) . Read and write speed may vary depending on the read and write conditions, such as devices you use and file sizes you read and/or write. Write speed may slow down when writing multiple small-sized files simultaneously.
(3) . Check the following items before removing your USB Flash Memory TransMemory from the device.
On Windows. 98 Second Edition, be sure that the application has finished reading or writing of data and that the access lamp on the USB Flash Memory TransMemory is not flashing.
On Windows. Millennium Edition, Windows. 2000 Professional, Windows. XP Home Edition, and Windows. XP Professional Edition, make sure that the USB icon in the task bar indicates it is finished and safe to remove.
For Mac operating systems, make sure that the TransMemory icon has disappeared before removing it
(4) . When using this product, be sure to take a backup of the data saved on it. Please understand that Toshiba assumes no liability for the destruction or loss of data recorded on this product, regardless of the type or cause of the product failure or damage or loss.
(5) . Please use this product only with digital cameras, PDAs, printers, personal computers, and similar devices, and home appliances and general office equipment. Toshiba assumes no liability for damage or losses due to use of this product with devices other than digital cameras, PDAs, printers, personal computers, and similar devices, and home appliances and general office equipment. This product must never be used with devices (such as nuclear power control equipment, aerospace instruments, transportation equipment, traffic signal equipment, combustion control systems, medical equipment, and safety equipment) that require particularly high quality / reliability and / or whose failure or malfunction could cause a direct threat to life or cause bodily harm
(6) . Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the USA and other countries.
(7) . Mac OS is registered trademarks of Apple Computer Inc in the USA and other countries.