Tungsten Heavy Alloys
You May Also Be Interested In:
tungsten heavy alloys
Tungsten alloys are materials with high tungsten content and low amounts of Ni Fe or Ni Cu. Various types of plates, sheets, rods and parts are available with different tungsten contents. All forms of parts as balancing weights and protection shields for nuclear radiation can be timely produced according to customers demands.
Tungsten alloys are materials with a high tungsten content and low amounts of Ni Fe or Ni Cu.
* High density (17.0~18.5g/cm3)
* Good machinability
* Good mechanical properties
* High modulus of elasticity
* High absorption capacity against χ -rays and γ -rays
* Harmless to the health and environment.
* Protection shields for nuclear radiation
* Balancing weights
* Substitutional material for Uranium
* Electroheat upsetting anvil block
* Balls in bomb.
* High voltage electrical contact
* Electrodes for Resistance Welding
Product Standard: ASTM B 777 99