Tungsten Ring (TR-18010)
Tungsten rings are composed of a metal alloy, tungsten carbide. The alloy allows for maximum hardness and rigidity without sacrificing tensile strength. Each tungsten carbide
ring is cut and polished with diamond tools. Tungsten rings are not sizable by ordinary jewelers' tools - the metal is too hard. Most tungsten metal powder is converted to
tungsten carbide (WC) by reaction with pure carbon powder, e. g. carbon black, at 900~22000C in pusher or batch furnaces, a process called carbonization.
1) We can supply Tungsten \ Titanium \ Stainess steel rings, bracelets, necklaces, pendant, earrings
2) Ring width:2mm,3mm,4mm,5mm,6mm,7mm,8mm,9mm.
3) Ring sizes:5-13, including half size
4) Can be inlaid with copper, silver, gold, platinum and synthetic gems
5) Can be made according to customers' designs
6) can offer samples in charge.
If you are interested in any of our products, pls feel free to contact us for more information.