Two Port Voice Gateway(sip/h323)
You May Also Be Interested In:
Two Port Voice Gateway Key Features:
1. One 10/100 BASE-T WAN port, used to connect broadband data network
2. Supporting DHCP Client or static IP address allocation plan.
3. 2 analog loops starts the FXS interface (RJ-11) , used to connect 2 telephones; Supporting 802. 1Q VLAN and VLAN- Tag; One 10/100 BASE-T LAN port, bridged to the WAN port; Built-in Internet gateway function.
4. Mute compression and comfort tone generation technology ensure clear conversation quality.
5. Unlimited dialing plans/routing tables to allow custom routing based on Gateway IP address.
6. Self-adaptive jitter cache ensures smooth voice function; Easily-configured Console port.
7. Lost-packet compensation guarantee mechanism provides a better voice quality.
8. Supporting NAT (Network Address Translation) and NAPT.
9. Supporting DHCP Server, used for the dynamic address allocation plan of LAN devices.
10. Supporting remote configuration of Web mode and remote software downloading/upgrading.