U-disc IP phone
You May Also Be Interested In:
U DISK VOIP PHONE is a USB phone embedded with 128M/256/512 memory drive. Once you plug it into your computer with USB port, the softphone stored in memory drive will auto run without any additional installation, login in the account stored automatically, and then you can make VoIP calls.
The VOIP services provider can use software tools from TOPTONE, and make their softphone(such as skype, the neuf tele-communication etc) into UDISC VOIP PHONE according to the requirements of themself.
---USB AUDIO DEVICE:
1. Compatible USB 1.1 with 2.0.
2. Compatible USB AUDIO DEVICE criterion Ver1. 0.
3. Supporting the playback and recording, the sampling rate is 48K and 44.1K.
---USB VIRTUAL CD-ROM:
1. Stored VOIP PHONE software, keep users from deleting operation, prevent the virus breakage.
2. Auto run VOIP PHONE software.
3. Logon the platform system of SKYPE and other voip system supplier, do authentication directly through USB disk.
---The MOBILE USB DISK:
1. Match USB 1.1 standard, compatible USB 2.0.
2. Supporting FLASH capacity of 32MB, 64 MB, 128 MB, 256MB, 512MB.
---With the accounts information stored in USB Disk, users can call any kinds of telephones by a PC which connecting with Internet:
1. User ID and the password encrypted and stored in the hidden subarea of USB disk.
2. The related network settings are stored in the USB disk hidden subarea.
3. Advertisement, telephone record and address book can directly saving into the subarea of USB disk.
1. The software auto run while USB disk plug into PC(relate to the Windows Autorun setting) , when the USB disk pull out, the software close up automatically.
2. All users??data and setting are saved in hidden subarea, they could not be viewed or modified through explorer.
1. The user can upgrade the IPPHONE software saving in the virtual CD-ROM by toptone tools.