U381 OBDII/EOBDII Memo Scanner(live data)
You May Also Be Interested In:
1.1 Tool Description
1. LCD Display , 128*64 pixel display with contrast adjustment, Backlit
2. enter key selects displayed
3. exit key go back to the previous screens
4. up/down arrows-moves the selection pointer and scrolls up or down.
5. LEFT/RIGHT arrows-Select responses and moves cursor.
6. OBDII connector cable, connect car and the scan tool
7. Battery compartment
1.2 Product Specifications
Display-Backlit LCD,128*64 pixel display.
Operating Temperature- 0 to 50
Internal Power- 9v Cell
External Power: 10.0 to 15.5 vols provided via vehicle battery
195mm Length 81mm Width 32mm Height
OBDII connector , 1500mm
1.3 Product Features
Works on all 1996 and newer cars & light trucks that are OBD II compliant (including the VPW, PWM, ISO, KWP 2000.
Reads and clears generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
trouble codes display on the LCD, needn't the code book.
Scanning live data
Reading Freeze Frame Data
Testing I/M Reading Status
Reading vehicle info
GM '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
Ford '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
Chrysler '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
Toyota '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
Honda '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
NISSAN '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
All other Asian and European '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)