You May Also Be Interested In:
COMMODITY: UREA N-46% Agriculture Grade Fertilizer of Russia
Nitrogen-----46% by weight min
Moisture-----0.3% max(by method of drying) or 0.5% max by fisher method
Biuret-------1% max by weight
Anti-caking agent 0.5%max
Free ammonia----160pxt ppm max
Granulation -------1---4mm(90% min)
Dimension lesser than 1mm: Absence
Melting point-----132 degree c
Color--------pure white prilled
100% free from harmful substances
Total Minimum Total 500,000/MT, monthly 25,000/MT to 50,000/MT
50kg Net of Weight in PP woven bag w/PE liner
USD118.00/MT CIF ANY WORLD PORT
Irrevocable, transferable100% non-operative letter of credit 90 days usance for the total shipment delivered. L/C will be issued by world class prime bank. L/C becomes operative upon seller's submission of its 2% performance bond.
Performance Bond (pb) :2% of L/C value.
Within thirty (30) days after receipt of letter of credit, partial shipment and transshipment are not allowed.
Certificate of quality is to be issued at the loading port by SGS or equivalent acceptable independent inspection company.
Seller shall provide 110% insurance cost at its sole expense and responsibility.
1. Buyer issues LETTER OF INTENT (LOI) and BANK CAPABILITY LETTER (BCL) .
2. Seller issues (FCO) FULL CORPORATE OFFER for Buyers Acceptance. Buyer then FCO as acceptance of the offer.
3. Seller issues draft contract for Buyer to review and sign, Buyer then signs and returns the contract to Seller.
4. Seller signs and sends to buyer 4 sets of hard copies of the final contract duly notarized and authenticated by the consul at its country of origin.
5. Buyer opens non-operative documentary letter of credit.
6. Seller issues 2% performance bond and upon receiving the operative performance bond, buyer's bank swifts to activate its documentary letter of credit.
7. prior to ship-out, seller informs buyer of final schedule for joint inspection by SGS (appointed by seller) and buyer's representatives to inspect goods at loading port, shipment to proceed according to contract.
8. SHIPPING STARTS