You May Also Be Interested In:
commodity used rail
used rail r50 r65
WE ARE DEALING IN USED RAIL, IF YOUR ARE INTERESTED CONTACT, SOF T OFFER USED RAILS
1. BUYER issue LOI
2. Seller issue FCO or soft offer
3. Buyer signs the FCO and sends it to the Seller
4. Seller issues Draft Contract.
5. Buyer signs the Draft contract and sends it to the seller.
6. Buyer's Bank opens non-transferable SBLC or BG for seller as agreed by seller's Bank
8. Upon receipt of the agreed pre-advice SBLC ( MT799) or BG (MT760) , seller sends 2 % Performance Bond to activate.
9. Seller begins shipments with all appropriate documentation.
COMMODITY: USED RAIL
The SELLER guarantees to the BUYER that the ITEMS delivered under the present Contract will correspond to the characteristics shown below:
Used Rail R50-R65
R-50 (51.67 kg/m-GOST-7173-75)
R65 (64.72 kg/m GOST-8165-75)
Used Rail (ISRI 200-202)
Origin: South Africa
Quantity: 30,000MT for 18 months.
Price: US$120.00 FOB.