Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge TM-8811--excellent!
You May Also Be Interested In:
oil storage tanks
ultrasonic thickness gauge
Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge
Application: Used for measuring thickness and corrosion of pressure vessels, chemical equipment, boilers, oil storage tanks, etc. In industries of petroleum, shipbuilding, and machine manufacturing.
TM-8812, TM-8811, Can measure any hard materials, including steel, cast iron, aluminum, red copper, brass, zinc, quartz glass, polyethylene PVC, Gary cast iron, nodular cast iron and other materials.
TM-8810, Can measure only 11 types of materials, including steel, cast-iron, aluminum, red copper, brass, zinc, quartz glass, polyethylene, PVC, gray cast iron, nodular cast iron.
Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge TM-8811:
Used the exclusive Micro-computer LSI circuit and crystal time base to offer high accuracy measurement & fast measuring time.
* Wide measuring range and high resolution.
* Digital display gives exact reading with no guessing or errors.
* With high power of emission and broad band of receiving sensitivity, the gauge can match probes of different frequencies. That makes it easy to measure the rough surface, even cast iron. It is widely used in almost all kinds of industries.
* Applicable to measure the thickness of many materials, e. g. Steel, Cast iron, Aluminum, Red copper, Brass, Zinc, Quartz glass, Polyethylene, PVC, Gray cast iron, Nodular cast iron.
* Automatic power off to conserve power.
Display: 4 digits, 10 mm LCD
Range: 1.5~200mm (45# steel )
Resolution: 0.1 mm/0.001inch
Sound velocity: 500 ~9000 m/s
Power supply4x1.5v AA (UM-3) battery
Operating condition: Temp. 0~500
Size: 160x68x32mm (5.5x2.8x1.2inch)
Weight: about 208g
(not including batteries)