Ultrasound Scanner -4
You May Also Be Interested In:
1. The laptop ultrasound system is ideal for mixed practice, both for bedside use and emergency diagnosis on the spot or under rescue conditions. It is distinguishable by its sharp image quality and a cost-effective solution for home doctor, clinics and hospitals.
2. Advanced new technology applied in this unit to obtain a higher-resolution image including dynamic focusing, dynamic logarithm compress, interpolation, Digital Scanning Converter (DSC) , Gamma Correction curves, preprocessing and post-processing, etc
3. Broadband/multi-frequency convex, linear and transvaginal probes available to obtain quality image in any parts of the patient.
3. Wide application for the diagnosis of the organs such as liver, gall-bladder, kidney, spleen, pancreas, heart, thyroid gland, breast, uterus, bladder, ovary, etc. It has been widely used in examing abdomen, obstetrics, urology, cardiology, gynecology, small parts, etc in hospital at all level. Six methods (GS, CRL, BPD, HC, AC, FL) available for the observation and measurement of fetus age and weight, etc.
5. In single B mode, the selected area may be enlarged by pressing down the key Zoom and automatically optimized as well.
6. Cineloop: up to 186 frames so that the user may select the desired images during its playback.
7. Permanent image storage: 64 images could be permanently stored so that typical diseases could be gathered for further study in the future.
8. 6-segment slider TGC and overall gain control get the expected quality images in all field
9. Backlight silicon rubber keyboard for more convenient operation.
15. 15 LCD monitor, flickering-free for better protection over users eyes.