You May Also Be Interested In:
1. Advanced new technology applied in this unit to obtain a higher-resolution image including dynamic focusing, dynamic logarithm compress, interpolation, Digital Scanning Converter (DSC) , Gamma Correction curves, preprocessing and post-processing, etc
2. 2-probe connectors to connect wide-band/multi-frequency convex, linear and transvaginal probes to obtain quality image in any parts of the patient.
3. Extensive software packages installed including Abdomen, OB, GYN, Urology, Cardiology, Small parts etc. , seven methods (GS, CRL, BPD, HC, AC, FL, LMP) available for general observation and measurement of fetus age and weight, womb, left/right ovary, indometrium, bladder, left/right kidney, prostate, left/right atrium, left/right ventricle, valve and cardium, etc.
4. Report pages generated automatically for each application, helpful for future reference for both doctors and patients.
5. Up to 3-6 obstetric measurement formula available or the user could define it by himself for specific clinical requirements and local actual conditions.
6. In single B mode, the selected area may be enlarged by pressing down the key Zoom and automatically optimized as well. Picture-in-Picture display provided for specific observation.
7. Cineloop: Up to 512 frames so that the user may select the desired images during its playback.
8. Permanent image storage: Dozens of images could be permanently stored so that typical diseases could be gathered for further study in the future.
9. 8-segment slider TGC and overall gain control get the expected quality images in all field
10. Backlight silicon rubber keyboard for more convenient operation.
11. Laser printer and/or video graphic printers applicable to print out images and relevant reports. One more choice available for the user and the investment is reduced by selecting laser printer.
12. USB ports available to easily transfer the image or relevant data to computers or internet via USB flash disk.
13. Software to upgrade with USB flash disk.
14. Biopsy acupuncture functions specially designed for interventional purpose
15. 14" non-interlaced SVGA monitor, flickering-free for better protection over user's eyes.
Probe Type: Electronic convex array, linear array, convex transvaginal probe
Frequency: 2. 0-10. 0 MHz
Display Mode: B, B/B, B/M, M
Gray Scales: 256
Monitor: 14" SVGA
Resolution: Lateral(horizontal) Depth<=2mm; Axial(vertical) Depth<=1mm
Max. Measurement Depth: 250mm
Image Magnification: X1. 0, x1. 2, x1. 5, x2. 0
BodyMarks: 38 types indicating probe positions
General Measurement: Distance, area/perimeter, volume (ellipse method) , angle, heart rate, Time, EF slope, fetal age, weight and EDCB
"Extensive software packages:
Obstetrics: GS, CRL, BPD, HC, AC, FL, LMP and EDD etc;
Gynecology: Uterus, Left/Right Ovary, Endometrial Thickness;
Urology: Bladder, Left/ Right Kidney, Prostate;
Cardiology: Left Ventricle, Left Ventricle, Left Atrium, Mitral Valve, Pulmonary Valve; "
Character: Date, week, time, probe frequency, frame rate, ID No. , doctor name, hospital name, annotation, value, body mark, probe position, full-screen edit, character note etc.
Dimensions: 560mm (width) x1220mm (height) x700mm (depth)
Weight: Approx. 45 Kg