You May Also Be Interested In:
Processed of High density polyethylene(HDPE) extended warp, it has great tensile strength. The structure can provide a chain modulus which suit for long-term reinforcement of basement loading. With high tensile strength(>150Mpa) , it suits for different kinds of soils.
It's a kind of high strength geomaterial which has been applied in hydraulic, highway, railway, buiding area, etc. It has the characteristics as followings:
1. Enlarge road loadings; lasting the life of road;
2. Bear the greatest loading change;
3. Prevent the road from cracks and deformation;
4. Reduce the protection fares;
5. With embedding way, it can save investment about 40% as well shorten construction time;
6. Reduce the structure layer thickness about 36%;
7. Convenient construction, low costs.